No. of Positions
Auto req ID
EIS-Network Data-Network Data
Business Line FT
Job Description (Posting).
LAN Scope Statement:
• Coordinate and/or perform configuration, installation, troubleshooting, and repair of network equipment in MDF/IDF closets and data center.
• Design, coordinate and/or perform installation, troubleshooting, and repair of voice and data cabling in wiring IDF (intermediate distribution facilities) closets and MDF/data center. Manage cable vendors for installations not done internally.
• Ensure network components, wiring and cabling methods, concepts, various applications and local building codes adhered to.
• Off-Hours support for LAN/Telecom related outages.
• Technical aspects of LAN/WAN/Telecom hardware and software.
• Support installation/configuration/troubleshooting of Cisco Catalyst LAN Switches.
• Support installation/configuration/troubleshooting of Cisco Aironet Wireless Network Equipment.
• Support installation/configuration/troubleshooting of Cisco VoIP Technology.
• Support Moves/Adds/Changes of new network connections as required, keep network documentation updated
• Available to travel for installation projects at other US locations. (Some possible)
• Maintain and troubleshoot network systems and identify and correct problems.
• Provide assistance in identifying and documenting processes and procedures.
• Works well with Cummins exempt and contractor personnel on network issues and escalations.
• Assist Network Operations with troubleshooting network connectivity issues.
(1.) To adhere to quality standards, regulatory requirements and company policies (2.) To provide support for on call escalations and doing incident & problem management (3.) To independently resolve tickets & esnure that the agreed SLA of ticket volume and time are met for the team (4.) To ensure positive customer experience and CSAT through First Call Resolution and minimum rejected resolutions / Reopen Cases (5.) Work on value adding activities such Knowledge base update & management, Training freshers, coaching analysts & conducting interviews/participation in hiring drives (6.) To participate or contribute on EN business in creation of proposals to drive Service improvement plans.
Posting ID: 558959953Posted: 2020-07-14