PrideStaff is recruiting for an experienced Warehouse Associate for a company located in Sylvia. This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated hard worker with a positive attitude!
Job Summary: Maintains inventory and supplies by receiving, storing, and delivering items; securing warehouse.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follow existing shipping procedures to maximize shipping effectiveness and efficiency and make recommendations for improvements as needed
- Manage physical inventory, verifying it matches inventory data system and communicate inventory levels to staff
- Schedule and coordinate shipments to all trade shows, events, clients, etc.
- Coordinate unloading of shipping containers, trailers & organizing and maintaining supplies.
- Maintaining and receiving display components, client products and marketing materials
- Maintain the physical condition of the warehouse by planning and implementing space layouts, inspecting equipment and issuing work orders for repair and requisitions
- Oversee warehouse staff, schedule workdays for other employees and train and recruit staff
Requirements and Qualifications:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in warehousing, receiving, inventory control or materials management, with two (2) years of supervisory experience
- Ability to retrieve, analyze, and input data
- Must have experience with the forklift, power jacks, etc.
- Calm demeanor and level head for trouble shooting and handling a variety of issues as they arise
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Understanding of warehouse software application packages and Microsoft Office proficiency
- Knowledge of OSHA and safety regulations
Hours of Work: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Posting ID: 573125036Posted: 2020-09-24