A client of ours in Middletown is looking for a warehouse generalist.
• Make local deliveries in a company truck.
• Responsible for making arrangements for pick up by the carrier specified on the customer’s purchase order, which is conveyed to the shipping clerk by final inspection via the shipping instructions.
• Reports defective materials or questionable conditions to the department supervisor.
• Responsible for keeping an adequate supply of shipping materials on hand at all times.
• Physical control of inventory locations.
• Operates pallet jacks or hand trucks to convey, move or hoist materials to proper departments or areas.
• Operates the stretch wrap banders.
• Unpacks, examines and routes incoming shipments, rejects damaged items, records shortages, and corresponds with shipper to rectify damages and shortages. Receives and processes all defective parts returned for replacement or credit.
• Performs all computer functions necessary to track various aspects of goods. Familiarity with Fed X and UPS software is preferred.
If you are interested in this amazing opportunity, please contact us today at 513-755-8212
Express Employment Professionals
8116 Beckett Center Drive
West Chester, Ohio 45069