Staffmark (Miamisburg, OH) is hiring Day Shift Operators in Franklin, OH Hours of 7:20am-7:30pm Friday - Sunday. Please review job duties provided below. If you are interested, please submit your resume or call / text 937-428-4250 for further information.
General Nature of Duties / Primary Responsibilities
* The production operator position is responsible to ensure all quality - approved product is packaged for the customer. This includes extrusion, weathering, inspection and packing. Follow all Required Safety Policies and Requirements.
* Reads Production Schedule Boards and performs work as assigned by shift supervisor.
* Inspects , feeds, and / or packs product for Work in Process (WIP) or finished product
* Ensure that product has appropriate LOT information printed on each product.
* Build / assemble boxes
* Attach appropriate labels to boxes
* Notify supervisor of any safety, quality, mechanical , or material issues
* Place finished goods on the designated pallet
* Must be able to lift up to 50lbs frequently
* Maintain a clean and safe work area
* Perform other duties as assigned by shift supervisor
You may be asked to provide proof of education.
* Perform tasks as defined in Standard Work Instructions
* Must perform basic math function and be able to pass basic math testing
* Distinguish colors visually
* Basic literacy skills required to clearly and legibly complete required paperwork
* May be asked to provide proof of work history with a resume
Staffmark makes all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, medical condition, age, marital status, national origin, citizen status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran status, denial of medical or family leave, pregnancy or pregnancy disability leave or any other protected group status as defined by federal, state or local law. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application or interviewing process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-verify employer.