- Position requires lifting a very high volume of cases of product per day from 20-45 pounds per case repeatedly during a long work period.
- Requires constant standing, walking, bending, twisting, squatting reaching and grasping as product is moved.
PRIMARY JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Drive hi-lift to picking area and build pallet/load according to load sheet or voice pick audio equipment (if applicable)
- Mark load ticket for out of stock items.
- Wrap pallet when pallet/load is finished.
- Turn in paper work with order for check before loading and have truck checked.
- Stage pallet and/or load into truck when ready.
- Complete partial pallets and put away mixed pallets.
- Maintain proper housekeeping standards in work area.
- Regular, reliable, predictable attendance.
- 18 years or older
- Pass the drug test and physical capabilities test (if applicable)
- Pass forklift skills test (if applicable)
- Pass the background check
- Experience working in a warehouse environment (e.g., product storage, product staging, forklifts, etc.)
- Driving a forklift (e.g., performing basic operations such as driving forwards, driving backwards, lifting and lowering boom, maneuvering in tight areas without damaging product, etc.)
- Working with racking systems and loading/unloading pallets (e.g., pulling and placing pallets on/off vertical product racking systems and trucks, maximizing storage by stacking products vertically, etc.)
- Experience working in a team environment (e.g., cooperating with co-workers, joint problem solving, etc.
- Must arrive to work each day with Steel Toe Shoes
MWIDM is a certified minority and women owned business enterprise (MWBE) committed to maximizing global workforce solutions on behalf of its clients. With over a decade of experience, MWIDM provides Workforce Solutions to a broad range of business sectors including Systems Integration, Banking & Finance, Telecommunications, Life Sciences, Healthcare, Energy, Technology and Supply Chain.
Established in 2004, MWIDM currently employs over 3,500 industry professionals supported by 38 national and international locations throughout the U.S., India and Canada. It’s an exciting time at MWIDM as we make significant investments in growing our Healthcare staffing division.
Posting ID: 584198626Posted: 2020-11-03