Assistant General Manager (AGM)
The AGM is second in command of the store and its daily operations. You will have direct interaction with customers and be responsible for training and directing employees. The AGM also has back office responsibilities such as the reconciliation of bank deposits and inventory control. AGMs also occasionally assist the Service Team in servicing vehicles, changing oil and filters, adding fluids, checking tire pressure, washing windows and vacuuming floorboards, as well as other duties within the shop.
- Should be at least 18 years old and have a valid driver’s license.
- Should be experienced and comfortable speaking with customers and other employees.
- Should possess strong data entry skills.
- Need to be able to walk or stand for several hours at times in both hot and cold temperatures.
- Should be able to bend and reach comfortably, climb steps, lift heavy objects occasionally and other physical activities in both the lower and upper bay areas.
- Will come in direct contact with cleaning materials and fumes from vehicles in the bay.
- Must be able to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals, as well as be able to speak effectively with customers and fellow employees. Must be able to read and interpret safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Should be able to work weekends, to include Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- Criminal background check required.
- Previous management experience preferred, but not necessary.
- Regular performance reviews
- Biweekly incentive plan
- Generous employee discounts
- Paid vacations (full-time only)
- Advancement potential
Award Winning Training
Every Jiffy Lube service center employee is required to complete Jiffy Lube University™, an award-winning training program so extensive that Jiffy Lube earned the distinction of being an Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) Accredited Training Provider. Jiffy Lube University combines state-of-the-art computer-based instruction, supervised on-the-job training and proficiency testing to help Jiffy Lube technicians become skilled in providing comprehensive preventive maintenance.
Along with competitive pay and outstanding advancement potential, employees also enjoy the following benefits:
- Regular Performance Reviews & Bonus Structure
- Paid Training
- Generous Employee Discounts
Posting ID: 603217192Posted: 2021-02-02