Highly Qualified applicants will receive a $5000 sign on bonus!
Highly Qualified = EXPERIENCED BOILER SERVICE TECHNICIAN, 5 PLUS YEARS
We will help any qualified applicants relocate to this area!
At Aire Serv®, we’re a proud team of uniformed experts who work hard to be the leaders in the industry – and take the time to do the job right. We believe that hard work should be compensated. So, the more you work and the better you perform, the more you’ll take home. The very best surround themselves with the best, apply today and be amongst them.
Aire Serv currently has an immediate opening for an experienced Commercial/Industrial
Boiler Service Technician.
Aire Serv is proud to be the one stop shop for all our customers facility needs in Hampton Roads and Surrounding. Our goal is to provide the highest level of service on Commercial and Industrial facilities.
Aire Serv is nationally recognized as a leading source for Commercial HVAC and Boiler Service, as well as a commanding role in the residential HVAC service industry. With thousands of clients nationwide, we are one of America's premier Service Providers.
We are constantly seeking the finest professionals in the business to join our team at all locations. We are committed to hiring only individuals who pride themselves on setting quality standards for the industry.
In addition to steady work, safer working conditions and excellent wages, Aire Serv provides a benefits package that is among the best in the industry. Our comprehensive benefits encourage our employees and their families to build a lifelong relationship with us.
- Competitive Salary
- Dental Plan, Vision Plan and Health insurance
- Prescription drug plan • Life Insurance
- Short-term disability
- 401(k) savings plan •
- Vacation Pay
- Incentive programs
- Company vehicle
- Company Phone and iPad
- Service, repair or replace new commercial and Industrial Boiler Systems
- Inspect and perform equipment repairs and system startup
- Respond to emergency maintenance requests
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures Qualifications
- Previous experience with Commercial and Industrial Boilers and Systems
- Previous experience servicing and replacing Boiler systems
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Valid State Driver's License & clean driving record
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional appearance and personality
- Ensure the efficient use of materials and maintain adequate stock of necessary equipment
- Keep company vehicle and equipment properly serviced, clean, and in good working order and condition
- Complete invoices, daily route sheets, and weekly reports as required
- Perform other duties as needed which may include cross-training in related positions
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills.
Aire Serv conducts background investigations as part of its hiring procedures. All offers are contingent upon the satisfactory results of the drug test and applicable background check.
With more than 200 locations throughout the United States and Canada, Aire Serv is a trusted name in the field of Commercial heating, air conditioning, and Boiler installation, maintenance, and repair. We are proud of our reputation for putting clients first and getting the job done right the first time, every time. We are a team of qualified experts dedicated to living our code of values of Respect, Integrity, and Customer Focus while having fun in the process!
We are a family owned franchisee servicing the Hampton Roads area, and we are proud members of our community. As a locally operated company, backed by a national brand, we provide some of the best systems, training, and benefits out there today in our area.
As a Boiler Service Technician, you are a key member of our team responsible for the quality and efficient installation, service, maintenance of Boilers and Boiler Systems. You will also develop new customers by identifying opportunities to sell additional work. Exemplifying our code of values by showing respect and courtesy to all customers and employees.
Ideally you have prior experience in the Boiler industry and have proven communication skills with supervisors, employees, and customers. You are self-motivated, thrive in fast moving environments, and able to manage time to effectively meet deadlines.