Mattress Firm is looking to hireseveralWarehouse Associates
for our Operations team!
Know someone else who would love this job? Tell your friends -REFERRAL BONUSES OFFERED! Job Duties:
- Handle products and ensure inventory is dated and rotated per schedule
- Use proper safety equipment and follow all company policies and safety procedures
- Obtain appropriate and authorized signatures on paperwork
- Validate product is clean and good condition before loading for delivery
- Load/unload delivery trucks and vendor shipments
- Stage next day's deliveries
- Strong communication skills
- Must be able to pass a training course on operation the order picker and lift truck certification, if applicable
- Ability and desire to work as part of a team
- Access toPerkSpot-exclusive employee perks, benefits, and discountsto hundreds of businesses
- Employee purchase incentives (We want you to sleep happy!)
Mattress Firm is dedicated to making our company a GREAT place for GREAT people to work!
Now don't fall asleep out there... the sooner that we receive your application, the closer you are to the career of your dreams!DIVERSE CANDIDATES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
Mattress Firm is an equal employment opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a non-discriminatory work environment, and does not discriminate against any applicant or employee for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Mattress Firm is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.
Posting ID: 566007822Posted: 2020-07-31