Highline Aftermarket is currently seeking a Production Maintenance Technician for its Twinco Romax divisions plant. The successful candidate must have the broad range of skills needed to successfully maintain a manufacturing operation. The Maintenance Technician will help to maintain production and quality by ensuring operation of machinery and mechanical equipment. The candidate must be willing to work flexible hours. Frequently there will be a need for night and weekend hours, depending on our volume and customer demand.Duties:
- Ensures operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing maintenance requirements on production machines
- Locates sources of problems by observing mechanical devices in operation; listening for problems; using precision measuring and testing instruments.
- Adjusts functional parts of devices and control instruments by using hand tools, levels, etc.
- Controls downtime by informing production workers of routine preventive maintenance techniques; monitoring compliance.
- Maintains equipment, parts, and supplies inventories by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed equipment, parts, and supplies; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt.
- Conserves maintenance resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Provides maintenance information by answering questions and requests.
- Prepares maintenance reports
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing technical publications; establishing personal networks.
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Other duties as required.
- Minimum of 5 years as a Maintenance Technician in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Supervisory leadership experience
- Pipe fitting, pump repair, and plumbing repair experience
- Mechanical knowledge of conveyors and material transfer equipment
- Experience with preventative maintenance program
- Experience with packaging equipment (case erectors, case sealers, palletizers)
- Basic electrical knowledge with 110/220/480 volt power
- General experience with building maintenance
- Self-motivated, and able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds minimum when necessary.
- Experience with Liquid fill equipment
Excellent Benefits including: BCBS (Medical, Dental, & Vision), Paid Time Off, 401K (6% matching), & $200 monthly bonus for perfect attendance during peak season!
Posting ID: 576995656Posted: 2020-10-05