Are you ready to be part of the action?
You've been working your way up in the restaurant world for awhile. Maybe you even have a little college under your belt on the subject. Whatever the case may be, you know you want to manage a restaurant. Which is perfect for us because we (we being Domino's Pizza; maybe you've heard of us.) just happen to have some open positions. Either way, you're going to get the same deal - a job that's fun and challenging, where you can learn and grow. Domino's has thousands of stores all over the world, which means that no matter which job you pick, there's always somewhere to move up. Domino's Pizza is the industry leader in pizza delivery. With your help, we can keep it that way.
This is an opportunity to make some excellent bonuses! Top performing GM's can make $50-60k yearly!!
Click Apply Now to submit your application!
- You are responsible for everything that happens during your shift. This includes all cost controls, inventory control, cash control and Customer relations.
- You must set the example.
- You must follow ALL policy and procedures 100% of the time and expect the same from your crew.
- Primary Responsibilities: Staffing, paperwork, cost controls, cash control, food management, scheduling, store cleanliness, marketing and profitability.
- Positive Attitude
- Self Motivated
- Customer Service Oriented
- Willingness to Learn and Excel
- Flexible Schedules
- Competitive Wages
- Paid Training with Potential Bonus Earnings
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Meal Discounts
- Health/Dental/Life Insurance
Posting ID: 74435432Posted: 2020-01-29