We are an employee benefits firm seeking candidates to join our team and become Retirement Plan Specialists/Analysts! You will perform administrative functions and data analysis in order to drive company success.
- Daily Account Reconciliation
- Payroll and Contribution Processing
- Distribution and Payment Processing
- Loan Origination and Administration
- Retirement Plan Services Administration
- Strong Integrity and accountability
- Strong data-analysis skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- This is an entry level position with room for advancement
- Financial services background preferred
- TPA experience preferred
DRS is a 50% employee owned company with opportunities to not only have a career, but to have ownership in the company. Motivated and ambitious candidates who want a career and are interested in the quality of life provided by living in the Longmont area of the front range are encouraged to apply. Our benefits include medical/dental/vision, 401(k) Retirement Plan, Employee Stock Ownership Plan, Health Saving (HSA) and Flexible Spending (FSA) Plans, and paid vacation.
Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel a plus.
Posting ID: 563149245Posted: 2020-10-31