RSC Maintenance Mechanic II
Ace is a place for you to have a long-term career you can be truly proud of, competitive pay, unheard of financial incentive opportunities, and comprehensive benefits for you and your family. Ace Hardware Distribution Centers are where team players collaborate to support amazing retailers be the most helpful hardware stores on the planet.
Our incredible growth is creating exciting opportunities for Maintenance Team Membersin our Fredericksburg Distribution Center. Come serve a purpose and take pride in enabling independent stores owners to compete and grow as they execute our ultimate goal; being Helpful within their communities.
As a Maintenance Mechanic you will be responsible for these essential functions:
- Completes maintenance on power equipment - forklifts, high reaches, pallet jacks
- Maintenance & repairs on scrubbers, compactors, balers & fans
- Repairs and conducts the maintenance on the conveyor system & rearranges all rack systems when necessary.
- Performs preventive maintenance on all facility systems: electrical, plumbing, fabrication, does relamping, does construction as needed
- All other duties as assigned
- The schedule for this position will be Sunday through Thursday 8:00pm to 4:30am
- At least two (2) years of experience in equipment maintenance
- Conveyor maintenance experience is a plus
- Computer skills in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
- Valid Driver's license and reliable transportation
- Must have previous experience with industrial power tools
- Must be US citizen or legal alien.
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Must read, write, communicate in English as it relates to this job and safety regulations.
- Must have & maintain valid licenses, certificates, or permits required for the position.
- Must successfully complete forklift training.
The Benefits to You are Outstanding!
- Health Insurance: Support yourself and your family with Ace subsidized medical coverage and benefits along with dental, vision, prescription drug coverage, and flexible spending accounts.
- Paid Time Off: Generous paid time off program.
- 401K: Company match plus additional company contributions.
- Merchandise Discounts: Purchase products from the warehouse at a generous discounted rate.
- Tuition Reimbursement: Continue your education with a tuition reimbursement program.
Our Amazing Maintenance Team Member:
- Participates in a safe work environment;
- Demonstrates quality work performance;
- Supports our Stores / Owners by meeting productivity goals;
- Helps each other by maintaining good attendance;
- Expands their warehouse knowledge by cross training in other departments; and
- Demonstrates our Ace Values of Winning, Excellence, Love, Integrity, Gratitude, Humility, Teamwork.
Here are a few necessities to get you started....
We want to hear from you!
- You have a desire to work at Ace Hardware - The helpful place;
- We'll need a little of your time so we can learn more about you;
- You must be 18 years or older; and
- You have an idea of the schedule that would fit you best
When most people think of career opportunities with Ace Hardware, they often think of the helpful cashiers and sales associates at their local store. However, have you also considered the people behind the scenes who select, promote, ship and process the invoices for more than 75,000 products? Maybe you haven't, but we'd like you to. Because together we help our customers take care of their homes. Come find out why a career with the Ace Hardware Corporation is one of America's best kept secrets. Equal Opportunity Employer
Ace Hardware Corporation and its subsidiaries are committed to a policy of promoting equal employment opportunities. The company recognizes the importance of diversity and leveraging the skills and talents of all people to the mutual advantage of each individual and the organization. The company is committed to the prevention of employment discrimination related to race, religion, color, sex (including sexual harassment), gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability and military or veteran status, sexual orientation or any other action covered by federal or applicable state/local laws.
Posting ID: 602627589Posted: 2021-01-29