Job ID: 218739
Pennsy Supply is a CRH company. CRH is the leading vertically integrated supplier of asphalt, aggregates, cement, ready-mix concrete, and paving and construction services in North America. Our 24,100 employees at 1,300 operating locations provide our customers with top-quality, innovative products and services. Utility/Maintenance
Would you enjoy working for an industry leader? Are you being challenged in your current position? Look no further,Pennsy Supply
has the perfect career opportunity waiting for you!
Job Description Summary
- Adhere to and follow all safety rules and regulations of MSHA/OSHA/DOT and Pennsy Supply, Inc.
- Assure you and any fellow employees are wearing the required PPE before starting the job.
- Conduct daily safety assignments (area inspections, pre-shifts, JSA's, TRACK, etc.)
- Conduct continual visual inspections of the plant daily and assist the plant operator in the plant walk through.
- Operate mobile equipment on an as needed basis; e.g. skid steer, telehandler, manlift, etc.
- Complete maintenance work orders as assigned.
- Communicate any new maintenance observations to Leadperson and add all maintenance items to maintenance list daily.
- Prepare for maintenance assignments by creating tool an parts kits for work orders as directed.
- Maintain efficient work environment - 5S organized truck, tools, parts room and all affected work areas. Jobs are not considered completed until the work area has been cleaned.
- Be aware of time constraints. Jobs should be completed during scheduled hours (communicate the need for help as needed prior to the start aof the task).
- Must be able to weld and cut with a torch.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must submit to a drug screen and criminal background check.
- Current PA driver's license is required.
- Able to work various times during day, night or weekend hours, at various locations.
- High school Diploma or equivalent.
About Pennsy Supply
Pennsy Supply operated in Pennsylvania as a family run business producing asphalt, aggregates, and concrete as well as providing construction services until joining the CRH family in 1993. With being a part of the CRH family they are now a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form CRH. CRH is the number one asphalt producer, the third-largest aggregates producer, and one of the top 5 ready mixed concrete producers in the Unites States. EOE / M / F / Vet / DisabilityWhat CRH Americas Offers You
About CRH Americas
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
CRH Americashas a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
CRH Americas is a great place to grow! If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
Pennsy Supplyis an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on thislink.
Date Posted:Dec 23, 2020 Nearest Major Market:
Architecture, Maintenance, Supply, Manufacturing, Engineering, Operations