Overview Are you ready to use your bodywork skills and experience in a whole new way to help people feel their best?
Massage Envy is the leader in accessible massage and skin care and creator of the exclusive Streto Method, a premier, customizable, assisted stretch service. As a stretch service provider at our Garden City location,* you'll join a team that's passionate about helping people feel their best through a variety of total body care strategies. And you have a meaningful role to play in that mission as you:
Here's what's in it for you:
- Combine your experience and expertise with our 15+ years of massage expertise with the latest stretch research to help clients improve flexibility, mobility, and performance.
- Build relationships with members and guests to help them pursue their total body care goals.
- Deliver an amazing, safe, and therapeutic experience with every service.
The difference you'll make in clients' lives is the biggest reward of all. But the perks don't stop there. We support and inspire you to be your best inside and outside the treatment room with:
- Benefits that help you take care of you including paid time off, matching Simple 401K, Aflac, monthly massage and employee discounts.
- A healthy compensation plan that rewards your hard work with that rewards your hard work with gratuity and additional bonuses.
- A dedication to self-care with an education program that helps managers understand and support the unique needs of bodywork service providers.
- A commitment to safety and providing a therapeutic, healing environment for you and Massage Envy members and guests.
What We'll Accomplish Together
As a team, we're committed to offering excellent professional services that help clients do more of the things they love. Your role and the work you do every day is at the very heart of our mission. This includes:
- Designing and delivering sessions of Massage Envy's stretch therapy service,Total Body Stretch,to promote members' and guests' flexibility, mobility, circulation, injury prevention, recovery and performance within scope of practice and licensing guidelines as applicable in our state.
- Customizing stretch sessions within Massage Envy's policies and protocols to craft truly personalized services.
- Safeguarding the client experience, maintaining client confidentiality and upholding our commitment to safety.
- Embracing the Massage Envy core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy.
- Protecting our workplace culture by recognizing and supporting team goals and building positive relationships with team members.
What it Takes to Succeed
We only succeed together, so we're looking for people with the passion and experience to be amazing. Those who thrive in this role are:
We Believe Our Differences Make Us Better
- Knowledgeable professionals who are certified personal trainers or massage therapists with a strong command of human anatomy (preferred).
- Well-educated and credentialed in their specific field of bodywork.
- A Certified Personal Trainer who:
- Possesses a minimum of one year of experience in personal training, fitness coaching, therapeutic bodywork or related field, and has either completed or possesses
- A Bachelor's degree in exercise science or related field
- A current certification from NASM, ACE, ISSA, ACSM or AFPA or similar personal training certification program
- A Licensed Massage Therapist who:
- Adheres to all applicable local and state licensing laws and regulations related to the massage therapy services provided, including following any applicable law pertaining to maintaining current Massage License or
- Has completed a minimum of 1000 hours of massage therapy school and a certificate of completion
- Massage therapists should meet the licensing requirements for massage therapy in our state or have completed a minimum of 500 hours of massage therapy school with a certificate of completion. No matter who you are, you'll need to be able to pass a background and reference check with flying colors.
- Clear communicators who can effectively identify each client's needs, set clear expectations, and stay connected to the client throughout the session to achieve the goals of each service.
- Total body care champions who can recommend follow-up visits and additional services and products as needed to help clients pursue their wellness goals.
- Great teammates who show up on time ready to jump in wherever needed to get the job done.
We're excited to hear from everyone with the skills, experience, and passion to do a great job regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you're ready to use your bodywork skills in a whole new way to help people feel their best, we can't wait to meet you.*Massage Envy Franchising, LLC ("MEF") is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.
Posting ID: 579623842Posted: 2021-02-02