We are partnering with our client in Fremont who has an awesome opportunity available for a talented Warehouse Associate! This is a temp-to-hire opportunity with a stable and growing company!
- Voted as one of Bay Area's top 10 best places to work.
- Integrity, customer focus, growth, quality, innovation, and teamwork.
Additional "WOW" Factors Once Hired On Permanently:
- Quarterly bonus
- No-layoff policy
- Excellent benefits
- Competitive pay
Performs tasks associated with warehouse product distribution functions (receiving, pick-pack-ship, kitting, delivery, inventory management, Will Call support) to efficiently and effectively meet service level commitments.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrate passion, active listening, and empathy in all interactions to achieve the company's Vision to Be our customer's favorite story and greatest competitive advantage.
- Enter receipts, physically sort and put away product as described in standard work instructions
- Pick, pack, and ship product as described in our standard work instructions
- Utilize our SAP B1 Enterprise Resource Planning software
- Perform audits of inventory locations and/or quantity
- Perform housekeeping duties as assigned to ensure an efficient, accurate and tidy facility
- Follow our processes and standard work procedures.
- Identify and participate in continual process improvements
- Demonstrate flexibility and willingness to do whatever is needed for the success of the company
- AS degree in Engineering preferred
- ISO 9001 Certification
- 7:00AM-4:00PM, Monday through Friday
Compensation / Pay Rate (Up to): $18.00
Posting ID: 578404202Posted: 2020-10-09