Developing and coordinating packaging projects including but not limited to package design, testing, product labeling definition, and material specification to maintain proper configuration requirements.
- Designing and implementing primary and secondary packaging.
- Ensuring that packaging is functional, cost effective, and promotes the desired company image.
- Maintaining awareness of current packaging and technologies.
- Participating in continuous improvement efforts relative to packaging.
- Testing and implementing revisions to existing packaging.
- Maintaining documentation of all project and test data within proper corporate databases.
- Reviewing actual production samples with specification and blueprints to assure package is functionally correct.
- Conducting package testing and functional testing on primary and secondary packaging deemed problematic in the manufacturing facility. - Preparing all required reports and paperwork.
Shift start: 7:00PM
Shift length: 8 hours
Monday - Friday
HQ Pack is one of the global leaders in the field of high-tech packaging. We clean, develop, produce, manage and distribute packaging for high-quality and fragile industrial products. We do this for leading and reputable customers from the following market segments, among others: Semi-conductors industry Electronics industry Medical and optical technology Aerospace industry Machine construction and mechanical components