Forklift Operator - Full Time!
Summary/Objective: Operates forklifts to move bins, pallets, and finished product into loading trailers, cold storage, and upper level racks. Must use scanning guns for storage and retrieval of product, and to keep track of inventory. May be assigned other tasks as necessary.
- Drives forklift in a safe and competent manner in a fast paced environment. Capable of driving into small spaces, i.e. truck trailers, cooling rooms, and in between storage racks.
- Moves bins/finished product as directed to maintain the flow of production.
- Stores bins/products in an organized manner.
- Communicates with supervisors to ensure accuracy.
- Stacking goods in the correct storage bays, following inventory control instructions
- Checking loads are secure
- Stacking empty pallets
- Removing machine attachments and waste material from machines
- Examining products to verify conformance to quality standards
- Performing daily equipment checks such as recharging the truck's battery and lubricating equipment
- Responsible for cleaning the storage room and make the work area is safe and well-kept.
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED
- Bi-lingual preferred
- Must be able to lift 50lbs
- Forklift certification per OSHA standards
Contact PrideStaff at 559-432-2022 for immediate consideration!
Posting ID: 565683301Posted: 2020-09-11