Slim Chickens Frisco is Now Hiring Cashiers, Cooks and Drive-Thru Team Members!
Join the Slim Chickens team as a Cashier! The Cashierserves as the face
of Slim Chickens. They make that critical first and last impression with
the Guests. They are the ones that must create the welcoming atmosphere
that Guests will associate with Slim Chickens.
To ensure a great Guest experience, the Cashier must:
- Possess a thorough understanding of the menu and be able to recommend
items and answer any questions that Guests may have.
- Be adept at running the register as well as being comfortable handling
cash and credit card transactions.
- Help Guests with take-out orders, as well as pre-bus and bus tables.
- Serve food to customers from the window with a high focus on positive
energy, and creating a great guest experience for our customers.
- Maintain the appearance of the restaurant from the Guests’
perspective. For example keeping:
- The lobby and restrooms sparkling clean
- The condiment station clean and fully stocked
- The parking lot free from trash
- All green space presentable and inviting
Similar to the cashier, drive thru Team Members also deal directly with the
Guest. Providing great Guest service in a drive thru environment can be
challenging so this position is usually given to front of the house Team
Members who have excelled in their current position.
*The drive thru Cashier will often work in tandem with the FOH to perform
all FOH duties. Additionally, the drive thru Team Member must be able to:*
- Communicate pleasantly and effectively with a Guest without being able
to see them.
- Take orders and answer all questions that a drive thru Guest may have.
It is very important that drive thru Team Members are able to articulate
their answers in a clear and concise manner without face-to-face
- Multitask and communicate with two Guests at once. It is a common
occurrence to be taking money and handing out an order at the window, while
also having a Guest ordering from the drive thru speaker.
- Prepare drive thru Guests’ drinks.
Join the Slim Chickens Team as a Cook! Slim Chickens focused on culinary
excellence in a fast casual setting. An emerging national franchise leading
the "better chicken" segment, we are always looking for talented and
enthusiastic Cooks who are looking for an opportunity to grow with the
Slim Chicken organization. Cook / Kitchen positions available now for
A Cook must:
- Have an up-tempo work ethic.
- Be able to maintain a high level of pace and energy throughout the
lunch and dinner rushes.
- Quick in-hand breading and frying all items. If a Cook is slow, the
restaurant is slow and will be perceived as such by Guests.
- Have thorough knowledge of the menu in order to read the KDS screen
and immediately translate to what must be cooked.
- Maintain proper oil quality by properly filtering the fryers.
- Maintain a clean work area.
- Prepare product for cooking
- Cook by specifications / recipe
- Maintain cooking area as required
- Prepare food as ordered and by specification
- Plate food according to procedures
- Ensure orders are correct
- Coordinate with Runners and Drive Thru for fast delivery