Wider Circle's Operations Manager will be responsible for managing our field associates and field managers across California. This will consist of working with these associates to launch New Programs, Connect For Life, and New initiatives to our members. Successful candidates must possess excellent operations and organizational skills and ability to manage a large group of remote associates. Multi site management experience preferred. The goal of this role is to ensure operations support of associates, programs and drive member engagement in California.
We are proud to be a drug free company and the selected candidate must pass a criminal background check and drug test.
- Support and train Facilitators (who lead virtual and group programs for seniors) in the Wider Circle Connect For Life program of activities featuring trust building, health promotion and movement
- lead a team of associates and field managers that Engage our members, by phone but also in person and motivate them to attend meetings in their community
- Drive initiatives to increase membership, enhance quality and assure continued engagement in Wider Circles Program.
- Support and lead associates in developing member volunteers in each region and market
- Create partnerships with local community-based organizations to bring additional services to our members attention
- Monitor the success of program through tracking group attendance, by region, associate and member feedback
- Organizing training and leading on-the-job training, for field Members and Facilitators
- Create and develop goals for each field associate and religion, in addition to monitoring success of each region
Operations and Leadership:
- Maintaining operations stats to meet monthly and quarterly goals
- Reviews and analyzes connect for life operations and efficiency
- Driving new and existing operational initiatives with field associates
- Managing Associates hours and payroll
- Keeping schedules and records of field managers and facilitators
- Planning to create initiatives that further the company operational goals
- Coordinating teams to provide training and learning opportunities
- Source and recruit Facilitators and Field Managers through various techniques (databases, e-mail, social media etc.)
- Collect information on availabilities and skills
- Produce schedules for everyday activities
- Actively engage staff and ambassadors in development efforts; plan and deliver all programs, including delivery of educational programs, support groups; ensure strong marketing and communications efforts
- An Associate's Degree in Business Management, or a related field.
- Experience in operations and management
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organization and team building skills
- Strong Management Skills Preferred
- Experience leading and facilitating group programs
- Working knowledge of databases and The Google Suite.
- Able to communicate effectively with diverse populations
- Excellent organizational and team coordination abilities
- A pleasant, outgoing personality
Posting ID: 599598744Posted: 2021-01-16