At Ridgeline Telecom we create paths that propel information at the speed of light. We are telco enthusiasts with the reputation of being the dependable, no-nonsense, company who consistently delivers rock solid results. We do this through our core values (RIDGE) and our people.
We are seeking a Project Manager to join our Brea team. This person will directly manage multiple Outside Plant (OSP) fiberoptic telecom projects throughout the planning, design, and permitting processes. Project Managers must capably drive projects by effectively influencing internal and external stakeholders. The ideal candidate has 3-5 years of fiberoptic cable project experience and/or PMP certification.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop accurate project plan, scope and budget for all assigned projects.
- Manage assigned projects from inception to completion ensuring efficiency and completion on time and within budget
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments as necessary to guarantee project deadlines and customer commitments are met in a timely manner
- Lead internal and external meetings with other managers and team members to review the status of each job and implement changes as necessary to ensure timely project completion.
- Travel and attend customer deployment meetings to provide customer with comprehensive job status reports and resolve any conflicts or issues that arise.
- Ensure accurate and complete files are maintained for projects and appropriate close-out documents are distributed in a timely manner in accordance with corporate and customer standards.
- Ensure that all jobs are maintained in a company provided project tracking system, invoiced and closed with complete accuracy.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- A valid driver’s license required
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification preferred
- 3-5 years of fiber project management experience preferred or project management experience in any other industry
- Managing project budgets or related financial experience
- Customer-facing project management experience
- Advanced knowledge of telecommunications/wireless project management
- Advanced knowledge of Public and Private right of way project deployment, including regulatory and permitting processes.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints along with civil inside & outside plant construction methods or tower/roof top structural details.
- Ability to direct the diagnosis of work flow problems, critical paths and institute remedies
- Ability to read and understand financial metrics and identify remedies to financial issues
- Customer service orientation with a strong problem solving approach
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage and process multiple data streams
- Knowledge of construction services (ordering and installation): Telco, power, fiber, basic construction, vendor equipment requirements, antennas, generator and shelters.
Benefits and Perks
- Robust suite of Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, STD, LTD, FSA, EAP
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off and Sick time
- 7 paid company holidays
- Casual work environment
- Awesome consumer discounts
Powered by JazzHR
Posting ID: 566172187Posted: 2020-08-13