Begin an exciting career in the Non-Profit industry as a Human Resources Assistant through OfficeTeam. The Human Resources Assistant will be in control of a wide variety of tasks, including owning a number of different personnel related administrative tasks and providing clerical support to the HR department and employees regarding human resources related activities, policies, processes, and procedures.
- Manage employee database records
- Partake in planning new employee orientation meetings
- Be in charge of administrative and office responsibilities
- Explore the internet to track down potential customers
- Must have experience with benefits and FMLA
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team with flexibility and willingness to learn and to take initiative on variety of tasks and projects
- Excellent written/verbal communication and organizational skills
- Expertise in FMLA
- Microsoft Excel experience desired
- Proficiency in benefits administration
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information and exercise good judgment and discretion in handling and disseminating information
If you are a self-starter who is passionate about supporting a dynamic and growing company, we would love to hear from you! Apply now - this position is available and will be staffed by the end of the week!
Posting ID: 562896982Posted: 2020-07-11