Sparks Group has partnered with an innovative banking firm located in Laurel, MD that is looking for a friendly and engaging customer service representative. You'd be joining a team that welcomes new members like a part of the family. If you have knowledge in the banking or financial services industry and want to assist members with navigating their banking questions, apply today!
This position is a 40 hour per week role with 24 of those hours being worked over the weekend (two 12-hour shifts). The selected candidate will be the only person in the office during these times, so they MUST be able to productively self-manage tasks with no supervision.Responsibilities
- Answer calls and provide exceptional customer service.
- Listen to customer requests to understand issues and best resolve problems.
- Maintain knowledge of programs and technology offered by the financial services institution.
- Maintain confidentiality of customer's sensitive personal information.
- At least 2 years' experience in a call center or customer service representative environment.
- Banking or financial services experience preferred but not required.
- Interest in or understanding of Bitcoin preferred.
- Multilingual skills (Spanish) required. Fluency in other languages (French, Amharic, etc.) will also be considered.
- Familiarity using Zendesk is a bonus!
- MUST be able to self-manage tasks with little to no supervision.
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group
for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.
Posting ID: 566825725Posted: 2020-08-08