Guidehouse is a leading management consulting firm serving the public and commercial markets. We guide our clients forward towards new futures that build trust in society and your professional skills along the journey. Join us at Guidehouse.Responsibilities
The Professional Project Manager is responsible for coordination and support for a team of Construction Project Managers. The general responsibilities of the Professional Project Manager include but not limited to:
- Manage, coordinate and direct support to FBI employees and contractors, International Offices and Sub-Offices worldwide, and Domestic FBI Field Offices.
Create and update project reports, communications on regular schedules and as needed to support special requests. Reports/communications will include all project information related to scope of work, schedule, budget, purchase orders, issues, and other relevant information.
- Create and Submit funding requisitions for domestic and international projects. Provide requisition status updates for each Field Offices and Embassy as required.
- Coordinate with Program Staff for filing and archiving, DD254 and contract awards to vendors for projects.
- Track, file and archives, contractors training certification, Badging forms, FACT certification, Visit Request and Clearance Certification and Authorization Letters.
- Coordinate with Finance Analysts on a weekly basis regarding vendors, purchase orders and budget for the fiscal year.
- Coordinate with Assistant Unit Chief, Unit Chief and Finance Analyst with budget projects for specific acquisition projects.
- Submit monthly finance/budget report to Unit Chief.
- Conduct distribution runs within the agency and outside of agency.
- Update and organize Unit travel schedule and meetings on weekly basis.
- Provides support in meeting set up and group events.
- Coordinate with Passport and Visa Specialist regarding travel arrangements and visas.
- Assist and coordinate with offices around the world with travel arrangement, transportation and loading for contractors and direct hires on a bi-weekly and/or monthly basis.
- Coordinate with Contractors, Security and Clearance Division via with direct-hire and contractors with passing and processing all incoming visit request and security clearances on a weekly to a bi-weekly basis.
- Create and submit 3-25 Electronic Country Clearance (ECC) for all direct hires, contractors and sub-contractors on site visit for projects on a bi-weekly to monthly basis.
- Coordinate travel request for the contractor staff on a daily basis. Distribute authorizations forms for approval, track each request on spreadsheet and file electronic and hard copy forms.
- Utilize Microsoft Access, to update database for Overseas Projects on a bi-weekly basis.
- Participate in bi-weekly Overseas Project meeting by presenting updates on acquisitions projects and to make the necessary alteration on any new updates that has occurred on site.
- Provide courier service with disturbing and delivering mail and packages on as needed basis around the DMV area.
- Coordinated with FBI Warehouse employees as needed with materials purchased to be shipped to sites.
Bachelor's degree or 3 years of related experience
- Prior Project Management work is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must possess the skills of Microsoft Office Suit, SharePoint, Microsoft Access, and Adobe Acrobat and expert skills in Excel; Project skills preferred
Clearance: Top SecretAdditional Requirements
- The successful candidate must not be subject to employment restrictions from a former employer (such as a non-compete) that would prevent the candidate from performing the job responsibilities as described.
Guidehouse is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
Guidehouse will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law or ordinance including the Fair Chance Ordinance of Los Angeles and San Francisco.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@guidehouse.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Guidehouse and Guidehouse will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.
Rewards and Benefits
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
Medical, Rx, Dental & Vision Insurance
Personal and Family Sick Time & Company Paid Holidays
Parental Leave and Adoption Assistance
401(k) Retirement Plan
Basic Life & Supplemental Life
Health Savings Account, Dental/Vision & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
Tuition Reimbursement, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
Skills Development & Certifications
Employee Referral Program
Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
Emergency Back-Up Childcare Program
Posting ID: 567421145Posted: 2020-08-11