Warehouse Associate - IMMEDIATE HIRE!
$500-$900 Paid Weekly
1st Shift: Mon-Fri, 5:45am-Finish
Weekend Shift: Fri-Mon, 5:45am-Finish
2nd Shift: Sun-Thurs 6:45pm-Finish
Capstone Logistics is the premier provider of 3rd Party services in distribution centers across the nation. With a foot print of over 500 DCs in 45 states and Canada, Capstone is the preferred partner for many major Retailers, Groceries and specialty companies. With high-growth expected this year, we are looking for top talent that is interested in career opportunities to grow with us!
WHY YOU SHOULD WORK WITH US:
- Full-time career day one
- Full benefits offered after 60 days of employment
- Career growth - We look to promote from within first with over 500 sites and growing there is tons of opportunity!
- Join our travel team, see the country, learn how all of our sites operate
- Paid Training
- Safety Incentives
- You will learn all aspects of unloading or loading operations within a warehouse facility, working alone or in teams under supervision of site leadership
- Maintain a safe and productive environment to exceed customer expectations
- Handle the movement of pallets and on and off trailers and other vehicles by using manually or with site equipment to include pallet jacks or forklifts.
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE:
- High-energy individual with a strong work ethic
- Self-motivated with ability to work with limited supervision
- Independent decision maker as needed to accomplish tasks
- Lift and carry a minimum of up to 75 pounds repeatedly throughout shift
- Handling of freight as directed by Capstone management and customer, meeting company standards, customer time lines and maintaining a safe work environment
- Calculate and communicate load pricing to drivers; collect fees and balance at end of shift
- Keeps Site Supervisor and Manager informed regarding conditions on the dock, accomplishments and concerns; contributes suggestions for improvements
- Flexible work schedule due to changing operational needs
Capstone Logistics does not unlawfully discriminate in hiring. If you are interested in apply for a position and need a reasonable accommodation during the applicant process, please contact (678-495-9464) so that we can work with you to reasonably accommodate you.
Capstone Logistics is the premier provider of 3rd Party services in distribution centers across the nation. With a foot print of over 550 DCs in 48 states and Canada, Capstone is THE preferred partner for many major Retailers, Groceries and specialty companies. With high-growth expected this year, we are looking for top talent that is interested in career opportunities to grow with us!
Posting ID: 558514681Posted: 2020-05-29