Psychiatrist / Outpatient
NC based Psychiatry outpatient group. In business for over 24 years and today has 180 clinicians in 20 locations and growing.
- Clinical seeing patients which includes providing a full range of psychiatric services to your patients. Services provided include direct care of patients in the clinical setting including: assessment, screening, diagnosis, and treatment. All services provided according to expected standards will be documented in the patient's medical record.
- Provide supervision of assigned APPs. Collaborate with other staff physicians, psychologists, social workers, psychiatric nurses, or other professionals as needed to manage patients.
- Participate in treatment team activities to include the development and periodic review of patient treatment plans
- Build relationships with and represent at local meetings with referral providers and local healthcare systems
- Subject to on-call responsibilities as assigned
- Promote a positive team working environment in the offices within your region.
Licensed as a psychiatrist in the state of NC
Experience in providing services in outpatient environment
CONTACT for more info:
REAP Heathcare Agents
firstname.lastname@example.org OR #706-983-9053
Posting ID: 553331409Posted: 2020-05-29