The cake decorator is responsible for increasing guest confidence and loyalty by providing courteous and prompt service, consistent operating conditions and a friendly atmosphere. This position will produce baked goods according to guest requests.
Qualifications Minimum Qualifications
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Floater ONLY: Must able to travel at least 80% of the time.
- Compliance with all Winn-Dixie policies and procedures.
- Ability to read, write and speak English proficiently.
- Ability to understand and follow English instructions.
- Authorization to work in the United States or the ability to obtain the same.
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug testing and background check.
- High standard of integrity and reliability.
- Ability to distinguish color and contrast.
- Provide continuous attention to guest needs; greet, assist and thank guests in a prompt, courteous and friendly manner.
- Maintain products as needed to present appropriate quantity, quality and variety in display case.
- Offer product suggestions when appropriate.
- Maintain an efficient and organized method of receiving and processing guest orders.
- Process/bake merchandise according to production guidelines; proof products to ensure quality assurance.
- Decorate merchandise per guest request ensuring satisfaction with all products.
- Receive and unload delivery truck and store products in designated area.
- Stock and rotate department products to ensure freshness and date control; restock and use supply items efficiently to eliminate waste and to maintain the lowest supply cost.
- Operate department equipment and tools.
- Keep work area clean, orderly, and free from safety hazards; report faulty equipment and hazards to management.
- Notify management of team member theft, guest shoplifting, unauthorized mark-downs, property defacement or any action that is illegal and/or against company policy.
- Floater ONLY: Travel to assigned stores to complete duties.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
Posting ID: 571364808Posted: 2020-12-31