The minimum qualifications for a QSR Representative are:
• High School diploma or GED preferred.
• Experience in food service sales preferred.
• Ability to perform essential duties and work in the conditions described below.
• Ability to work with the equipment, tools, and materials listed in the QSR Representative job description.
• Ability to work as scheduled and arrives to work on time.
• Ability to communicate (orally and in writing) in English.
• Ability to perform the four (4) basic arithmetic operations.(Add, Subtract, Multiply and Divide)
• Performs shift duties assigned by supervisor.
• Provides prompt, courteous customer service and resolves customer issues on shift.
• Ring up all sales on cash register properly an accurately, handling money, checks, and other types of payment received for products sold.
• Performs multi-function and cleaning duties necessary to maintain store cleanliness inside and out, basic upkeep and cleaning of all equipment at store.
• Controls merchandise, cash shortages ad other selling expenses.
• Assists new applicants with application process.
• Attends job-related meetings once a month.
• Inspect store facility and equipment for safety, cleanliness and proper working order.
• Contacts maintenance for repair when needed.
• Receives and verifies vendor deliveries.
• Assists in maintaining proper inventory levels and shift audits.
• Completes all site merchandise build-to's for ordering and purchasing of merchandise.
• Provides direction for managing the fast food service area of the site.
• Complete daily site reports as assigned by the QSR Manager.
• Performs other duties as assigned by the QSR Manager.
• Perform approximately 95% of all work indoors.
• Exposures to occasional cold temperature extremes while performing occasional work in a walk in cooler and/or freezer.
• Exposure to occasional noise.
• Work with a minimum direction and periodic supervision.
• Ability to stand and/or walk for an entire shift.
• Ability to occasionally lift and/or carry up to 30 pounds from ground to overhead up to 30 minutes of workday (i.e., assisting in stocking/maintaining inventory levels).
• Ability to lift and/or carry up to 60 pounds from ground to waist level (i.e., to replenish fountain syrups).
• Ability to push/pull with arms up to a force of 20 pounds (i.e., utilizing a hand-truck).
• Ability to bend at waist with some twisting up to one hour of workday.
• Ability to grasp, reach and manipulate objects with hands up to all day. (This handwork requires eye-hand coordination, and may require climbing a ladder to store and retrieve materials or place and remove signs).
THE ABOVE STATEMENTS REFLECT THE GENERAL QUALIFICATIONS/DUTIES AND/OR RESPONSIBILITIES NECESSARY TO IDENTIFY THE JOB AND ARE NOT NECESSARILY INTENDED TO SET FORTH ALL OF THE SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS OF THE JOB.
NOTE: This Job Description may change periodically as required by business necessity, with or without advance notice to employees.
Click below to review information about our company's use of the federal E-Verify program to check work eligibility: