Apex Systems is hiring skilled Electronics Technicians in the Gainesville, FL area! Experience:
3-5 years professional experienceEducation:
Associates Degree in Electronics or equivalent industry experienceResponsibilities
- Design and document minor electronics and cable assemblies.
- Utilize various electronic test equipment, such as meters, oscilloscopes and power supplies.
- Perform minor soldering and electronic repair.
- Troubleshoot electro-mechanical assemblies to the component level.
- Develop and document test processes for electronic equipment.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at email@example.com or 844-463-6178.
Posting ID: 558042973Posted: 2020-08-07