Are you looking to make a meaningful difference in Senior's lives? Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services in the Texoma Area that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion. We have full time, part-time, overnight, weekly and weekend positions available.
Benefits of Being a Home Instead Senior Care CAREgiver:
- 401k options after 1 year if you reach 1,000 hrs
- Paid vacation after 1 yr if you average 25 hrs/week
- Paid training and continuing education
- Health/Vision/Dental options available after 60 days
- Free enrollment in Teledoc
- 1 on 1 care vs facility setting
- 25 lb weight limit
- 24 hr access to office personnel
- Personal introductions to new clients
*No previous experience necessary - skills training provided by Home Instead Senior Care*
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Possess a valid driver's license and valid auto insurance
- Reliable transportation
- MUST be available to work at least one weekend day
All candidates must undergo a criminal background check, drug screen and department of motor vehicles check. We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and benefits. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at www.homeinstead.com/649.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Posting ID: 600246073Posted: 2021-01-17