Customer Service (CRM) Assistant Needed
This is the perfect opportunity to join an awesome customer services (CRM) / events team in a growing company. If you are looking for a challenging new customer services (CRM) role, and you are outgoing, chatty, and hard-working we would love to hear from you!
Customer Services (CRM) Assistant applicants must be able to work full time!
The successful applicants will be directly involved with our biggest customer service (CRM) and sales projects – an event-based sales campaign for the well known recognized brand in the USA.
In this Customer Service (CRM) Assistant / Event Apprentice role you will be focused on:
• Customer service (CRM) and sales at retail & other event sites
• Finding new ways to improve sales
• Customer Services (CRM) In-store merchandising and promotion
• Excellent product knowledge
• Managing and motivating a small team in our Customer Service (CRM) Department
• Organizing training and development
We currently have a team of 55+ Customer Service (CRM) Assistants / Event Apprentices in our New Haven location. Our teams love working with Nova Interactions because we have a very social atmosphere, and no two days are ever the same with us!
What are we looking for in a Customer Service (CRM) Assistant:
You do not need sales experience or customer service to be successful for this opening. However, it would be preferable to have experience in customer service, retail, or hospitality. You will need to be extremely confident speaking to people and have a professional appearance.
Customer Service (CRM) Assistant Benefits:
• Enjoyable, challenging work
• Develop your career in the customer service and sales industry
• Expand your communication and leadership skills
• Travel opportunities at customer service and sales networking conferences
• Competitive weekly earnings and bonuses plus paid for training days
• Social events
How to Apply for the Customer Service (CRM) Assistant Position:
Send through your Customer Service (CRM) application by clicking 'Apply Now' and attach your resume. Due to the nature of the Customer Service Role, we expect this will be filled quickly, so if you have what we are looking for, and you are looking for a real career move, apply today.
Please send us your resume by clicking on the apply button!