JOB SUMMARYThe Manager, Sales, for Spectrum Community Solutions is responsible for development and implementation of programs and strategies that maximize the Company's market-share through the acquisition, retention and growth of SpectrumCommunity Solutions (SCS) business. In this role you will direct and manage Account Executives and Sr. Account Executives and will also identify opportunities for SCS acquisitions and win-backs.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experienceResponsible for meeting and exceeding budgeted sales goals and quotaSupervise a Team of SCS Account Executives and Sr. Account ExecutivesOversee the monitoring and tracking of SCS new-build projects using a variety of management reports and toolsCoordinate and communicate SCS activities with designated leadership and stakeholders to maximize SCS investments and revenuesAnalyze market conditions and manage portfolios for all SCS Account Executives and Sr. Account ExecutivesManage and monitor functions relative to staff including selection, training, development, performance evaluation, discipline, termination and salary/status change recommendationsResponsible for the oversight of the SCS Account Executive and Sr. Account Executive commission plan, compliance and achievement to planWork with Sales Operations team to ensure that contract administration is being maintained in accordance with company objectivesWork closely with the legal team on all SCS contracts to ensure compliance and maximize return on investmentDevelop and implement programs and strategies designed to improve upon and support the Company image and reputation with property owners in the interest of building long-term business relationshipsRespond to competitive threats and work with Legal on all violations of exclusive rightsPerform public relations and liaison functions with home-builder's associations, multi-family housing groups and county/city building agenciesLead and participate in succession planningAdhere to industry specific local, state, and federal regulations, as applicableKnow, understand and follow company policyPerform other duties as requested by supervisorREQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
Ability to read, write and speak the English language to communicate with employees, customers, suppliers, in person, on the phone, and by written communications in a clear, straight-forward, and professional manner
EducationBachelor's degree in business or related field, or equivalent work experience.Related Work Experience7+ years: Sales Management experience5+ years: Project Management experience
- Demonstrated Leadership qualities
- Organizational agility
- Strong negotiations skills; able to initiate and bring closure
- Ability to communicate and implement strategies and tactics.
- Analyze and interpret data
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management, company personnel, vendors/service providers, and customers (new and existing)
- Ability to listen to and interpret the needs of the customer
- Maintain confidentiality
- Handle multiple projects at one time
- Strong organization and prioritization skills
- Ability to show judgment and initiative and to accomplish job duties
- Prior experience supervising and motivating others
- Ability to use automated reporting and analysis applications
- Ability to maintain professional demeanor in stressful situations.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Advanced Knowledge of company products and services
Preferred RequirementsIndustry related experience preferred.Experience in residential property management, or real estate development a plusWORKING CONDITIONSOffice environmentTravel as required may be up to 25%
Posting ID: 588234177Posted: 2020-11-19