FLSA status: Non-Exempt
Objective: Worker will have many tasks; can be moved from one position to another, depending on training and ability.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Responsibilities including but not limited to:
• Depending upon production needs and individual performance, the management may move an employee to another department
• All employees are responsible for cleaning tasks including, but are not limited to: covering, scraping, washing, and disinfecting machinery
• Must follow the GMP, workplace rules, Supervisor's directive, and be sure that all products meet our high standards
*Denotes Food Safety Job
• Ability to lift and /or move up to 50 pounds
• Ability to stand for several hours at a time and walk from one place to another
Each incumbent must complete training and testing on the following topics upon hire and on a semi-annual basis thereafter:
· Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP's)
· Food Safety
· Lock Out-Tag Out
· Ability to understand documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to work near moving mechanical parts; and toxic or caustic chemicals
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
The employee must be able to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds