Primary: Answer phones & greet guests, customers, vendors
- Primary: Daily Prepare Invoices/credit memos send them out to customers as necessary
- Primary: Weekly Thursday Meeting Generate all reports and setup conference room for meeting. Secondary: Generate all reports and setup conference room for Monday's weekly meeting.
- Direct incoming customer inquiries & complaints to responsible individuals. Handle some issues as may be assigned.
- Maintain President's Outlook calendar
- Maintain President's Daily ACT calendar on a daily basis.
- Coordinate meetings/conference calls for office:
- Assist COO with coordinating meetings/calls for Client; Assist COO with formatting Word documents
- Assist President's travel arrangements
- Mail all correspondence - go to the post office (pickup/drop off mail), open, sort/distribute mail, & certified mail (hand written slips)
- FedEx/UPS/Courier: Receive all and ship all packages/checks/contracts/correspondences
- Prepare preliminary notices - for Project Managers (sign and send certified mail)
- Take action items for Monday and Thursday meetings as well as sending them out and reminding everyone to complete them
- Secondary back up (3rd in line) for printing vendor bills, inputting into Ko-Fax/Access and assigning
- Create all Power Points for President and Project Managers to take to meetings
- General clerical tasks, enter business cards, fix copy machine paper jams
- Do all credit applications, prelim information requests, resale certifications and w-9 requests
- Order office supplies, inventory, stocking/organizing and tidying up
- Run errands for President and company
- Back-up: For entering quotes, change orders, purchase orders, subcontracts, contracts, submittals
- Assigned to manage SASCO (client) United T7 TRP (project) (communicating with vendor, and customer, orders and bills)
- Assist President's Chamber with all inquiries, scheduling meetings and proof reading flyers, letters, etc.
- Other related duties as may be assigned.
- College Degree or AA strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of Outlook suite and able to navigate different computer applications.
- QuickBooks experience is preferred but not mandatory.
- Flexible enough to take on other duties/assignments.
Good business English and general office practice skills are required. Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, stenography and transcription, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology. Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Training & Development
Posting ID: 563043328Posted: 2021-02-25