- Performs tasks involving physical labor at residential or commercial building sites.
- Responsible for loading and unloading material equipment and other various items
- Measures and cuts materials accurately
- Operates various types of hand tools.
- Cleans and prepares sites
- Digs trenches and holes.
- Sets braces to support the sides of excavations.
- Cleans site of all rubble, debris, waste and/or other materials.
- May assist other craft workers.
- Performs other duties as assigned or requested.
- *The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
- Experience: Minimum of one year of related experience, but willing to train the right person.
- Active listening
- Operation monitoring
- Reading comprehension
- Social perceptiveness
Compensation: $16.00/hour to start
Posting ID: 568032541Posted: 2021-02-25