Speech Language Pathologist School
Location: Braceville, IL
Job ID: 44734
Start Date: 2020-08-10
End Date: 2021-06-10
Speech Language Pathologist / Speech Therapist - Schools
A School District in the Braceville, IL area is looking for dedicated Speech Language Pathologists to join their team for the 2020-2021 school year, may have the possibility to renew.
SLPs who work for Preferred Healthcare are dedicated professionals who work to prevent, assess, diagnose, and treat speech, language, social communication, cognitive-communication, and swallowing disorders in children and young adults. For more information about this position, call 858-810-8631 or send a resume copy to Craig@preferredregistry.com!
• Active SLP State License
• 1-year prior school experience is preferred but will consider candidates without
• Masters in Speech-Language Pathology or similar Field
• Successful completion of PRAXIS
• Must be able to work with populations with autism as well as behavioral and cognitive impairments.
• Will assess and provide speech and language therapy for students Direct services and IEP's
What We Offer:
• Paid Holidays and School Breaks
• Competitive pay package
• Comprehensive training
• Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) matching
• Retirement planning and savings options
• Continuing Education reimbursement
• Ability to make an impact in the communities we serve
Speech Language Pathologist / Speech Therapist / Language Therapist SLP
Speech Language Pathology
Best Benefits Position
Speech Language Pathologist / Speech Therapist / Language Therapist
Preferred Healthcare Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer -Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability.
We are committed to the hiring, advancement and fair treatment of all individuals and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected status as designated by federal, state or local law.
Posting ID: 565941100Posted: 2020-08-01