DHL Supply Chain hires great drivers and is currently looking for a professional CDL-Class "A" tractor/trailer drivers for full time delivery routes based at our location in:
If you are you looking for top pay, great benefits and regular home time DHL offers all of that and more.
Only 6-Months Verifiable Experience Required!
Minimum Starting Pay of $1,100/week Guaranteed!
Within 90 days your earnings will be averaging $1,250/week or more.
Potential for up to an additional $2,000 (tax-free) annually in Driver Safety, Attendance and Performance Bonus!!!
$2,500 Sign On Bonus
Regular Home Time
Paid Holidays and Vacations
A Full Benefits Package - Comprehensive & Affordable
DHL Supply Chain is part of the SUPPLY CHAIN division of Deutsche Post DHL Group, the world's leading logistics and mail communications company, with over 325,000 people in practically every country on the planet.
And yet they all have one important thing in common:The Customer.
That s because logistics drives our world, but people are what connect it. Delivering service, quality and sustainability, every single day to every single customer, is how we re able to bring people together and make a difference to their lives.
We are looking for people ready to help us achieve our vision to become the supply chain solutions company for the world. We hope you will consider how you can be a part of it.
Get On The Ground Floor!
This is a NEW piece of business in the ever-increasing DHL portfolio.
Our customer is a nationally recognized manufacturer and distributor of automobile and light truck tires.
This is regional, TOUCH FREIGHT delivery route work, Monday - Friday.
Initially you will be on the road 1-2 nights per week and increasing to only 2-3 nights within 90 days.
Monday - Friday work and always home on weekends.
- You are HOME 2-3 nights during the week and EVERY WEEKEND.
- Comprehensive and affordable benefits (detailed below).
- FULL TIME CAREER positions.
- This work is TOUCH FREIGHT
You are issued a top-notch, loaded, company supplied tractor (2018 Volvo's are on order) and late model van trailer.
- You DO NOT slip seat. You are issued your tractor and no one uses it but you except when you are taking one of your fully paid vacations.
The work is "touch freight" and we teach you to perform the job safely and efficiently.
We teach you how to make these deliveries safely and easily. (it is much easier then delivering to food service establishments)
- You will be over the road 1-3 nights per week.
- You will be driving a rental sleeper until the 2018 Volvo Fully Equipped Sleeper Tractor with SiriusXM Radio, Tempur-Pedic mattresses and more arrive later this summer.
- You do not work weekends.
Great Competitive Wages
- Pay is based on hub miles, stops, piece count and layovers.
- You will be paid a guaranteed minimum of $1,100 per week (even during training)
- Within 90 days you should be averaging $1,250/week or more
- Potential for up to an additional $2,000 (tax-free) annually in Driver Safety, Attendance, and Performance bonus!!!
- You will receive ANNUAL INCREASES.
DHL pays weekly.
Key Benefits - Comprehensive and Affordable:
Medical - A PPO administered by Blue Cross/Blue Shield, which includes one free physical per year and includes Rx coverage with most prescriptions at only $10.00.
- Your cost starts at only $12.00/week for Individual and $38.71/week for Family.
Dental - A PPO, administered by Met Life, which includes 2 free check-ups and cleanings per year (one includes complete X-Rays).
- Your cost starts at only $0.86/week for Individual and $4.21/week for Family
Vision - Choose from either Davis Vision or VSP. Both include one free annual vision checkup at no charge.
- Your cost starts at $0.87 /week for Individual and $2.88/week for Family.
Company Paid Benefits
- Life Insurance - $40,000 (double indemnity = $80,000)
- Short Term Disability Insurance - Protection for up to 26 weeks.
- Vacations - 10 Days (2 Weeks) accrued the first year and 15 Days (3 Weeks) at year 5)
- Paid Holidays - 9 Days every year (2 are Personal Days)
- 401-K - With a Company Matching Piece. This is an outstanding way to save for retirement.
- Tuition Reimbursement Earn your Undergraduate and/or Graduate degree on DHL.
- First Class Company Equipment - Late model and well maintained tractors and trailers.
Work Life Program - Company supplemented and administered by OptumHealth.
- This service is a confidential, short term counseling and education program for a wide range of personal and lifestyle challenges.
- Minimum of 6-months verifiable tractor/trailer driving experience.
- Valid CDL Class - A operator's license.
- Be a minimum 21 years of age
- License not suspended or revoked for cause within the last 3 years, (per the criteria of 49 CFR 391.15 and/or 383.51) whether in commercial or personal vehicle.
- Ability to successfully pass the DOT drug screen and physical as well as the DHL Supply Chain written, road and aptitude tests.
- No more than two moving violations; OR two preventable accidents; OR a combination of one moving violation and one preventable accident within the last two years.
- Present a neat, clean and professional appearance.
DHL Supply Chain is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Posting ID: 601936936Posted: 2021-01-26