To supervise and ensure that Lowes Foods guest service, merchandising programs, and departmental operation is maintained in the deli department.
1. Ensure guests receive polite, friendly service from the deli department staff.
2. Achieve budgeted sales, shrink and profits for the deli department.
3. Maintain desired level of inventory and supplies.
4. Operate the department according to merchandising and operational guidelines and programs.
5. Ensure the quality of product for sale meets Lowes Foods standards.
6. Maintain sanitation and safety throughout the department according to Lowes Foods standards.
7. Provide guidance, orientation, training and feedback to ensure deli department hosts achieve satisfactory performance standards.
8. Perform product preparation, receiving, ordering, stocking and guest service as necessary to achieve standards.
9. Maintain department's labor budget and scheduling standards.
10. Perform all other duties as assigned by management.
11. Performs PA announcements.
1. Friendly, outgoing personality.
2. Ability to work well with others.
3. Ability to lift 25 lbs. consistently and 50 lbs. occasionally.
4. Ability to read and understand information and direction.
5. Knowledge of deli operations.
6. Ability to supervise people including training and development.
7. Demonstrated ability and willingness to learn multiple tasks and technical requirements of the job.
8. Effective communication, guest service and selling skills.
9. Must be at least 18 years old.
10. Ability to bend, kneel and stand for extended periods of time.
11. Ability to communicate effectively with Store Manager and Merchandiser.
12. Ability to work well with computers.
Posting ID: 609335342Posted: 2021-02-26