Position Purpose:Supervise assigned customer service function at the health plan to meet overall business goals and objectives
- Ensure the team meets its goals and objectives through effective hiring, performance management, coaching and career development
- Act as the Complaints Coordinator; ensuring all complaints are resolved and responded to appropriate parties
- Develop, implement and maintain materials and programs ensuring production and quality standards are met
- Hire, motivate, coach, counsel, and supervise the daily functions of the provider services staff
- Educate members regarding plan benefits as appropriate and refer members to Connections Representatives
- Evaluate and audit performance and identify and implement improvement opportunities to increase overall productivity and effectiveness
- Ensure plan pends are completed
- Review and respond to complex issues and questions
- Ensure processes are compliant with contractual agreements and State and Federal regulations
- Analyze and advise management of personnel, work-flow issues and trends and recommend resolutions
- Audit daily phone log reports and access the need for changes
Education/Experience:Bachelor's degree in healthcare, business or a related field or equivalent experience. 2+ years of customer service/call center experience, preferably in a healthcare or insurance environment. At least one year of experience as a supervisor or lead preferred.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Posting ID: 600428541Posted: 2021-01-18