Day and evening shifts available
Nestled in picturesque Pigeon Forge, Tennessee, Pigeon Forge Care and Rehabilitation Center is a 120-bed skilled nursing facility is located about 30 minutes from Knoxville, Tennessee. Home to Dollywood and the gateway to the magnificent Great Smoky Mountain National Park, the area boasts an annual visitation of about 14 million people and is a prime location for retirees to settle and enjoy life. Pigeon Forge Care & Rehabilitation Center presents a quaint, charming, and homelike environment for residents, families, and visitors alike. Because of our dedicated, caring, and professional staff, many visitors have commented on the warm and inviting spirit that abounds here. A tremendous effort is made to form a comprehensive approach to the care and treatment of all residents to ensure successful, healthy results. From in-patient and out-patient rehabilitation program, to long-term, respite, and hospice care, Pigeon Forge Care & Rehab delivers a leading standard of excellence in our community. We also believe in an environment that is as home-like as possible, including having a pet who can bring happiness and energy to the elders who live here.
As Dietary Staff you will be responsible for:
- Identify and participate in process improvement initiatives that improve the customer experience, enhance work flow, and/or improve the work environment.
- Assist in the preparation and serving of meals and snacks.
- Assist in checking trays for menu and diet preferences and accuracy.
- Set up trays and deliver meals to residents.
- Set up serving line with cold foods, condiments, serving containers, dishes, silverware, etc. according to the menus and as instructed.
Requirements for Consideration include:
- High school diploma or GED required or equivalent related work experience.
- Experience in hospital or long-term care facility dietary department preferred.
- Effective verbal and written English communication skills.
- Highest level of professionalism with the ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to communicate at all levels of organization and work well within a team environment in support of company objectives.
A growing number of Signature centers are earning Five-Star ratings from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services. We were also named one of Modern Healthcare's "Best Places to Work" three times! Signature's culture is unparalleled and founded on three pillars: Learning, Spirituality, and Innovation. Come see what the Revolution is all about!
Signature HealthCARE is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.
Posting ID: 547544861Posted: 2020-08-17