Farm Bill Technician AidID:
HS/GED Degree OR Minimum of 5 year(s) of experience in related to the duties of the job.
- Experience required with Windows, Fax, Copying Machine, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access
Services consist of assisting NRCS staff with conservation program documentation and administration. Multi-County.
- Assisting with the implementation of program contracts. Including completing site assessments for eligibility, status reviews and monitoring progress on implementing programs. Track contract activities for progress and spot checking. 25%
- Assist with conservation planning implementation by assisting with the development of conservation plans. 20%
- Incumbent reviews accuracy of documentation, compliance with regulations, and justification of vouchers, invoices, claims, statements and other requests for payment of goods and service and processes program payment information. 15%
- Collect, review and assemble cost data; prepare and process payment application requests. Compile supporting documents to validate payment requests, ensure that payment requests comply with contract provisions and are within spending limits prior to submission of payment. 15%
- Assist in quality assurance review of program contracts to ensure contract documentation meets NRCS policy and guidelines. 10%
- Assists the field office with completing responses to wetland compliance and highly erodible land assistance by reviewing existing determinations, maintaining existing requests and logs and tracks requests. 10%
- Serve as ?Backup? for Reception, Mailing, and Record Management. Assist with processing forms, maintaining program files, facilitate re-organization of all field office files to meet established protocol and maintain ledgers for training, workload/program and FAC meetings. 5%
- Incumbent will need a working knowledge of the Natural Resources Conservation Service (NRCS) software such as Protracts, Toolkit, Performance Results System, and Excel. Additionally, incumbent will establish and maintain files in Toolkit and Protracts.
Posting ID: 546906701Posted: 2020-06-05