School Social Worker- SSW, Pediatric School Based Therapy
Join our Pediatric School Based Team and use your passion for School Social Work to help make a difference in a child's life!
- School Social Work position available to begin ASAP!
- Glen Ellyn area of IL / 60137
- Full Time / 7 Hours daily / 35 hours weekly
- 1 School / K-5th Grade
- On-Site services full time
- PEL required
- Covering a leave for 8 - 12 weeks thru the beginning or end of January 2021 based on start date
We value our School Social Workers and their dedication to our mission of making a difference in a child's life. That is why we make it a priority to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package.
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Professional Development
- Continuing Education and more!
HealthPRO®/Heritage is a national leading provider of highly skilled School Social Workers and educators. We hire School Social Workers who share our vision, work diligently, and provide best practices in speech therapy that will change children's lives for the better. If you are a passionate, talented School Social Worker who wants to help children across the country, then maybe it is time to look at our company.
The primary purpose of the School Social Worker position is proving dynamic services to pediatric students in a school setting. The goal is to help students enhance their social and emotional well-being and achieve academic success.
Looking forward to speaking with you!
Sara Pessman, Director of Recruitment - School Division
- Help students function effectively in the school environment
- Assess areas in which students may require assistance or mental health counseling
- Communicate with parents, teachers and administrators
- Maintain accurate case files and reports to track student issues and progress
- Assist in remediation by providing treatment plans or counseling
- Evaluate student transcripts
- Participate in the Individual Education Plan (IEP) process as necessary
- Master's Degree in Social Work
- Must hold a current state license to practice in the state of Illinois and a Professional Educator's License with endorsement in School Social Work
- Assumes responsibility for ongoing continuing education and professional development
Posting ID: 584928171Posted: 2020-11-23