If you have a passion for restaurant industry and desire to serve others, then this job is for you!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive training programs
- Career development
- Free Meals
- Paid time off and insurance benefits for eligible team members
- And much, much more!
- Run shifts effectively to provide great food and excellent guest service .
- Demonstrate positive and effective role modeling for team members as a coach and mentor to support the development of a high performing team.
- Maintain compliance with operational and food safety procedures
- Help with inventory, scheduling hiring ect.
· Demonstrated passion and leadership
· Strong communication and organization skills
· A genuine smiling personality
· 1 - 2 years of restaurant experience or leadership experience preferred.
We've made it our commitment that any guest who chooses Culver's leaves happy - and that means creating a great experience for you too!
To submit an application - Click on APPLY NOW!
Posting ID: 546006294Posted: 2020-05-20