Become part of Jersey Mike's vibrant organization! Grab hold of our powerful positive energy with a Jersey Mikes ready-to-take-off career that is fun, fulfilling and rewarding!
We are currently seeking applications for responsible and reliable Shift Leaders.
If you like to have fun, banter with people and enjoy sharing your life then working at Jersey Mike’s may be for you. Besides learning our business and pleasing people with our great authentic sub sandwiches, you'll learn a whole new level of social decorum to take through life.
The Jersey Mike's tradition was built on serving the highest quality product, while developing and maintaining a strong sense of community, and an outstanding commitment to the personal growth of our people. If you enjoy being part of something special in a strong cultural and spirited environment than bring your energy and come grow with us!
The primary requirement of a Jersey Mike’s employee is commitment to company goals:
High school diploma or equivalent.
6 months (preferably restaurant experience)
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Must have access to reliable transportation
• Available to open or close the store, as business needs dictate, and can be available to work on weekends
• Ability to obtain ServSafe certification
• Capability to stand for long periods of time on hard surfaces
• Frequent bending, stooping and lifting
• Frequent repetitive motion of shoulder and elbow to operate slicer
• Be able to lift 10 pounds frequently and up to 50 pounds occasionally
Able to work flexible hours necessary to manage and operate the restaurant effectively, including weekends.
-Fun Work Atmosphere
-Team Member Meal Discounts
-TIPS (for hourly employees)
Is your experience a match with any of these skills? If yes, then don't delay! Apply now!