Our great tasting food begins with the Cook. This position is critical to our success and requires specific skills from the Team Member.
A Cook must:
- Have an up-tempo work ethic.
- Be able to maintain a high level of pace and energy throughout the lunch and dinner rushes.
- Quick in-hand breading and frying all items. If a Cook is slow, the restaurant is slow and will be perceived as such by Guests.
- Have thorough knowledge of the menu in order to read the KDS screen and immediately translate to what must be cooked.
- Maintain proper oil quality by properly filtering the fryers.
- Maintain a clean work area.
Posting ID: 34128810Posted: 2020-02-19