If retirement has left you feeling less than satisfied, Home Instead Senior Care may provide the opportunity you've been looking for. We hire for attitude and our training will give you the tools you'll need to be successful. Becoming part of a team dedicated to improving the lives of seniors is just one of the attractions to a rapidly expanding career opportunity. Give us an opportunity to show you that there is more to retired life!
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer's Care
We are currently look to fill several recurring morning, afternoon and weekend shifts. Minimum 25 hour per week required to work. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at www.homeinsteadrichmond.com
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Posting ID: 601807092Posted: 2021-01-25