GET TO KNOW ALORICA
At Alorica, we only do one thing - make lives better, one interaction at a time. We're a global leader in customer service and experience, serving the world's biggest brands with tens of thousands of employees in hundreds of locations around the globe.
Your mission (should you choose to accept it) is to offer customer support and troubleshooting steps through phone, email, online chat or social media to customers who have questions or concerns related to their home appliances or smart devices. Taking inbound calls, and helping to walk the customer through a series of steps to find a resolution.
You're literally the voice of the brand, and a strong relationship between our clients and their customers starts with you. So only the awesome need apply.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Talks to customers over the phone, and identifies the technical issue they may be experiencing
- Navigates through online programs to find solutions, and notate the customer file
- Effortlessly multi-tasks by speaking with the customer, troubleshooting, and using a computer to discover and input information
- Professionally engage with customers that may be frustrated at times
- Work from a distraction free environment, wearing a headset for the duration of the day, and answer inbound phone calls
- Ability to work independently in a virtual environment
- Calmly de-escalate calls, and walk customers through step by step troubleshooting instructions
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, and ability to learn new concepts in a remote learning environment
WHY JOIN ALORICA?
Every day, we aim to live up to our mission of creating insanely great customer experiences. But as Alorica employees, giving back matters just as much - that's why we're so proud of Making Lives Better with Alorica, a non-profit, 501(c)(3) organization dedicated to providing assistance to employees, their families and the people, organizations and communities who support them.
Simply put, we want to make lives better...one interaction at a time. And to do that, we need the very best people to join us.
But please, allow us to entice you further! As an Alorica employee, you may receive:
Medical and dental benefits
Paid time off
Retirement planning options (401(k))
Employee discounts through client programs
Working at Alorica means potentially having the freedom to explore all kinds of career options - from customer service, training, and tech support, to management, recruiting and more. Alorica offers fun, challenging opportunities to pursue your professional goals, and we want you to have fun and succeed - because when you're at your best, that's when we're at our best.
So what do you say? Ready to take the next step?
Minimum Education and Experience:
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Prior customer service experience
• Basic technical and troubleshooting skills/experience
• Computer navigation and multitasking
• Strong communication skills
Must live in one of the following states to be considered for a work at home role:
AL, AR, CO, FL, GA, IA, KS, LA, MD, MI, MS, NE, NJ, NC, OK, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, WV, WI
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Stellar customer service skills - and an overwhelming desire to make lives better, one interaction at a time
• Ability to use phone and computer systems
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Strong listening/comprehension skills
• Ability to stay composed and objective
• Conversational, patient and confident, with a positive attitude
• Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
• Available to work full time hours, and a variety of shifts, including weekends and holidays
• Experience in a technical support role preferred
• Ability to learn in a remote training environment
Home Office Requirements
Dedicated home workspace, free of noise and distractions
High Speed Internet- No satellite, dial up or wi-fi
DSL or Cable Internet, and must be hard wired into a modem/router via ethernet cable
Laptop or Desktop (Chromebook, MAC devices, and Tablets not supported)
USB Headset with Microphone
Webcam (used during training and internal meetings)
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
Let's make lives better. Let's defy the status quo. And let's go beyond thinking outside the box - and decide to obliterate the box instead.
Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled