PLC Maintenance Technician - Direct Hire - Concordville PA
Our client in Concordville PA is seeking a full-time PLC Maintenance technician to join their team. Please be sure to read the job requirements before applying for this position.
Job Duties may include but not be limited to the following:
- Participate in and direct troubleshooting activities in the event of equipment failure including participation in failure analysis, problem solving and prevention.
- Work with production team to make rapid, educated decisions regarding the issue at hand and trouble shoot systems, resolve issues by providing investigation, analysis, test, and follow-up where appropriate.
- Follow plant and company-wide GMPs
- Responsible for Food Safety, Food Quality, and to notify a person with the authority to take action in the event of a Food Safety or Food Quality Issue
- Maintenance, testing and upgrading of all production equipment. Installation and testing of new food manufacturing, packaging and processing equipment. Interface with machine tools and special equipment or test modules, troubleshoot existing equipment for electrical or electronics failures and change or modify machines to improve or update.
- Planned mechanical maintenance duties.
Required Education, Work Experience & Certifications:
- Candidates must successfully pass the Ramsey Mechanical Skills and Aptitude Assessment in order to be considered.
- 3+ years' experience in industrial manufacturing maintenance is a must
- Experience with automated filling, packaging and palletizing systems.
- Electrical/controls concept design, engineering, programming, system install, start-up and debug of systems.
- Strong background in automated controls systems.
- Must have experience with Allen Bradley PLC's.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Demonstrated ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- Able to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
- Computer skills.
- Willingness to work flexible hours.
- Strong written and interpersonal communication skills.
PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. Whether you prefer the freedom and variety of temporary work or the challenge of a full-time position, PrideStaff can help you find the job that best matches your skills and interests.
With offices throughout the country, PrideStaff gives you the inside track to great jobs with more than 3,000 employers.
As a PrideStaff Field Associate, you'll enjoy our generous pay and benefit package, and just as importantly, you will be treated fairly, with dignity, courtesy and respect. Work with a Staffing Firm that works for you
Posting ID: 550694038Posted: 2020-05-21