Our salon is looking for an innovative and experienced Hairstylist to join our growing staff! We cater to a variety of customers with different requests, so you need to be comfortable working with clients of all ages. Our ideal candidate has a passion for cutting and styling hair and knows how to style classic looks as well as current trends
- Greet clients and offer refreshments
- Discuss and confirm what kind of cut or service the client wants
- Wash and condition client’s hair
- Cut, color, process, and style client’s hair according to specifications
- Cultivate relationships with clients to ensure they become regular customers
- Keep scissors sharp, brushes sanitized, and all equipment in good condition
- High school diploma or GED certificate
- Cosmetology school certification
- Current state cosmetology license
- Passion for cutting and styling hair
- Excellent communication, listening, and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
You can work full-time or part-time. I would like you to work from Tue to Saturday. But really the schedule can be flexible. I don't want anyone working Sunday's or Monday's.
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
I am very very safe. I am doing all the necessary requirements. I also have an assistant that cleans daily. I also put in a new floor and a painted for the entire salon too.
I am a small home boutique salon only for women. I have been in business for 19 years and I really just want a great hairdresser that has some clients and wants a beautiful space to work at. If you have children and a few men that's okay but I want mostly women. I would like 5 years or more in the salon & love to do colour, cuts, brows, makeup. Also, if you want to learn I can teach you techniques as well.
Posting ID: 598624029Posted: 2021-01-15