Location: Glendale, AZ
Date Posted: 09/11/2020
Category: Education K12
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Kaleidoscope Education Solutions (KES) is seeking Special Education Teachers for our clients in Glendale.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES
The Teacher will be responsible for establishing and maintaining a developmentally appropriate classroom, and promoting emotional and social growth for students with intellectual and developmental disabilities. They will also:
* Plan and implement a program of study that meets the individual needs, abilities, and interests of all students assigned to the class.
* Create a classroom environment that is conducive to learning and appropriate to the maturity and interest of the student.
* Guide the learning process toward the achievement of curriculum goals
* Establish clear objectives for all lessons, units, projects and the like, to communicate these objectives to students.
* Strive to implement by instruction and action the District's philosophy of education and instructional materials.
* Assist in the selection of books, equipment, and other instructional materials.
* Establish and maintain cooperative relations with others.
* Perform such tasks and assume such responsibilities as directed by the Principal.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
* Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree with a record of personal, professional, and/or academic achievement
* AZ Certification
* Demonstrated expertise in subject area
* Commitment to, and experience working with underserved communities (preferred)
* Determination to drive student achievement and set high expectations for all students
* The ability to motivate, support, and challenge students in a student-centered, standards-driven classroom community
* A positive mindset and a drive for personal excellence
* Solutions-oriented resiliency to respond positively and effectively to challenges
* Outstanding instructional skills driven by data and delivered through rigorous and engaging strategies
* Compensated on a weekly basis
* Flexible schedules and time off as needed
* Professional growth and stability
* Immediate placement after all job requirements are met
Kaleidoscope Education Solutions (KES) is a leading referral agency of special education professionals and school-based therapy providers. We currently refer professionals to approximately 700 school districts and agencies, and we consult with thousands of educational professionals and facilities nationwide. The professionals we refer consistently enhance and improve delivery of special education and therapy services, and provide dynamic results for the students and school districts.
Browse All Kaleidoscope Education Careers
Title: Special Education Teacher
Class: Special Education Teacher - All disciplines
Work Type: INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR 1099
Ref. No.: 1216077-6
Company: Kaleidoscope Education Solutions
Contract Contact: Contract Submit PA
Office Email: BM@kesgroup.net
Office Phone: 888-829-2477
Office Address: 950 E. Haverford Road, Suite 100B, Bryn Mawr, PA 19010
About Us: Kaleidoscope Education Solutions is a referral agency for professionals seeking supplemental K12 education marketplace opportunities. Registering with Kaleidoscope Education Solutions is not a guarantee that opportunities will be available and/or located. All professionals contracting through Kaleidoscope Education Solutions are classified and compensated as self-employed independent contractors.
KES Group is a private agency dedicated to referring school-based speech-language, psychological, special education, occupational and physical therapy professionals to schools who are committed to the students needing service. We understand the importance of educationally relevant services that improve the outcomes of the student’s schooling and learning abilities. Through our school-based services, professionals collaborate with other professionals, teachers, school leaders, teachers and parents to help students with a variety of developmental delays or disabilities achieve success and improve the quality of their lives.
Posting ID: 573243985Posted: 2020-09-16