Avalon Hotel Beverly Hills is looking for a highly motivated hospitality professional, to serve as a Room Attendant. The Room Attendant will provide customer service excellence at all times, by creating a personable and memorable experience for guests.
- Change bed linen and make beds
- Replace used towels
- Sweep and mop floors
- Vacuum carpets
- Dust furniture
- Replenish bath care products (e.g. soap and shampoo)
- Restock beverages and food items in the mini-bar
- Clean public areas, like corridors
- Report any technical issues and maintenance needs
- Address guests’ queries (e.g. on additional services)
- Help guests retrieve lost items
- Ensure all assigned rooms are clean and tidy by the end of the shift
- Follow hotel security guidelines
- Display a desire to exceed expectations with every interaction
- Flexibility to work in shifts
- Able to work under pressure
- Dependable and detail-oriented
- Excellent organizational skill
Proper Hospitality is made up of a diverse group of passionate individuals who share a common love for hotels and the art of hospitality. Our philosophy is simple: There is a right way to do things and anything less just isn't proper. We are seeking out the best of the best from inside and outside of the industry to work alongside us as we grow a new kind of lifestyle Hospitality Company inspired by a centuries-old tradition. The work is challenging and fast-paced, but rewarding above all.
Proper Hospitality provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, genetics, or any other federal/state protected category.
Proper Hospitality will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local Fair Chance Hiring Ordinances.
Posting ID: 574495839Posted: 2020-09-24